The Student Lighthouse Team encourages student leadership to enhance our Leader In Me Program being implemented at Hope Charter Leadership Academy. We are looking for students with exceptional leadership skills to participate on our 2nd Student Lighthouse team, which emphasizes the Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.
In order to be considered for the team, students should submit applications that answers specific questions and allows students the opportunity to provide statements as to why they would be the best candidates for the leadership roles. These selected student leaders will help organize school functions and have input on important school-related issues.
The Hope Charter Leadership Academy Student Lighthouse Team members must consistently demonstrate the following leadership characteristics and requirements:
- Dependability, reliability, and respect
- Completes classwork and homework assignments
- Above average conduct and citizenship in and outside of school
- Good judgment and decision making skills
- Knowledge of the 7 Habits and able to share with other students and community members.
Applications are available in the front hall by Ms. Fleming's office.